Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Welcome to the Blog

Ok, here's what it is:

Drugstore brands (if it's not at one of the "big box" stores such as Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, Walgreens, etc. you won't find it here) all reviewed based on cost, quality of the product, packaging, and ease of use. I know your all busy moms with tight budgets so that's what I aim for.

I do have price limits to make sure everything is affordable. I even mention when I get something on sale. I figure that if you are on a budget, I should be too, so here it is:

Skin Care Products- $20;
Face Products - $15;
Eye & Lip Products - $10;
Nail & Hair Products- $10;

The only time I will review something more expensive is if I can buy it on sale within the budget (I will also post the price I paid for an item, jsut so you know).



Any questions? No? Then let the blogging begin!


Cathy


p.s. if you need more info on a product or just want to chat, feel free to email me.

1 comment:

Dian said...

I look forward to reading your blog! Check mine out from time to time, I frequently have ways of getting these types of products for free.

Dian
www.groceryshopforFREE.com

My Blogger Panel