Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CoverGirl Outlast Lip Stain


Rating: 5 stars

Price Paid: $7.49 (Buy One Get One Half Off, so it was cheaper for the 2)



These are fabulous! They last forever (my 4 has now lasted almost 6 months and I wear them every day), and since they are pen-style they are incredibly precise.

Now, one swipe will give you a sheer look. When they are sheer, it's sometimes hard to tell some of the colors apart. Try the pinks or nudes for a natural look. Two swipes will give you a nice healthy matte color that looks great alone, under lip balm (my favorite look) or under a sheer lip gloss or lip stick.

They don't go on sticky, but they dry quickly, so be careful. If you go outside the lip line, they can be hard to get off. They remind me a lot of watercolor markers for art class.

At their price, I am wondering why everyone hasn't bought one yet. If your not sure still, get one in your usual lip color and try it. They're perfect for days you don't have time, or want a light, natural look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to do but here in Italy there are no covergirl prosucts...what a shaaaame!

My Blogger Panel