Friday, September 04, 2009

E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzer


Price: $3.00

Rating: 5 stars

I am not very good at giving out 5 stars. However, I am IN LOVE with the new studio line. Where do I begin? I love it's price, it's looks, it's quality products, and I suspect they are really MAC but won't tell anyone.

I ordered some on a lark because they had a sale on mineral stuff (which I will review later) and found myself ordering almost one of everything because it was so cheap.

Though the colors of both the blush & bronzer are limited in choice to one shade, and they are darker than the picture, I loved them. They go on very intense, so use them sparingly. The bronzer is a cocoa shade, and the blush looks suspiciously like that famous Nars one. Both apply like a dream and will look good on every skin tone.

They not only went on well, but they also stayed, and in the heat too (not that we Wisconsinites had much heat). Or, if like me, it was too cold to tan, or you were too bundled up to make a fake tan worth it, this worked great!

Honestly, I don't' have anything bad to say about it. It works with cool & warm tones, it looks expensive, it wears well, it has amazing pigmentation, and a little goes a long way. There's even a full-sized mirror inside the lid which you dont' see anymore. I'd have paid 5 times what I was charged, easy!

No comments:

My Blogger Panel