Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner


Price Paid: $5.99

Rating: 1 star

I am normally a huge fan of Milani. They are inexpensive, good quality, and have a lot of color & pop, plus some very innovative products that are usually high-end only.

I saw this and I thought it looked like something Urban Decay would come out with, and I couldn't wait to try it. I got Endless, the purple one.

I was so disappointed I could cry! First problem was, when I opened it and pilled the applicator out, it dripped like a lip gloss! It was thick, and coopy so I applied ot to the back of my hand. It stayed wet for quite a while and because of this it smudged and wore off. It looked like I colored on my hand with marker and wiped it off.

I then tried it on my eyes. It was hard to get on, and it streaked. It was impossible to control and when I blinked, it spread all over my eye. When I tried to get it off, it stung.

I would not recommend this. The color was amazing, but I really wish it was a better product. I can't recommend this at all.

No comments:

My Blogger Panel